Hattina Enterprises LLC provides this privacy notice to describe how we collect, use, and share the information of individuals who visit our website(s) (collectively, the “Site”).
If you choose to use our Site, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation with this privacy notice.
Age of Consent
You must be at least 21 years old to access the Site. If you are under 21 years old you are not permitted to use the Site for any reason. You must be of legal age in the state or province you are in to purchase our products. It is your responsibility to know whether you are legally able to purchase our products.
When using our Site, you may voluntarily provide personal information about yourself, including your name, email address, credit or payment card information, shipping address, billing address and any other information you choose to provide. We collect this information when you create an account, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, enroll in a giveaway or other limited-time promotional event, or interact with us for any other purpose.
We may use your information for any lawful purpose, including to:
- Facilitate the creation of and securing of your account on our network
- Identify you as a user in our system (past customer)
- Respond to your inquiries
- Send you purchase - related information such as confirmations, invoices, shipping updates, support messages, and technical notices
- Fulfill your order
- Operate and improve our services, including to provide better services, products, and opportunities to our customers and visitors to our Site
- Link or combine your information with information from other third-party providers to help us better understands your needs as a consumer
- Operate, personalize, and improve the Site, including for analytics purposes
- Send surveys, promotions, upcoming events, news about new products and services and marketing materials offered by Hattina Enterprises LLC, brands within our company's portfolio of brands and our selected partners, and for other marketing purposes
- Prevent, investigate, and detect fraud or illegal activity
- Comply with the law and to maintain the security of our Site; or
- Enforce our Site terms of service or if we believe disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of Hattina Enterprises LLC., our customers or others.
We may also use your information with your consent, or as otherwise disclosed at the time information is collected.
We may share the information we collect with other parties, including the following:
- With third party vendors who process data on our behalf, such as [payment processors and email service providers.
- As part of a corporate sale, merger, or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets, including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding.
- Pursuant to a subpoena, court order, governmental inquiry, or other legal process or as otherwise required by law, or to protect our rights or the rights of third parties.
- With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing.
We may share information that has been anonymized or aggregated without limitation.